- Nov 19, 2020 Our paper on correcting CPU-performance counter sampling errors has been accepted at ASPLOS 2021.
- Sep 5, 2020 Our SC 2020 paper has been nominated for the best paper and best student paper awards.
- Aug 15, 2020 Our paper on fine-grained ML-based resource rebalancing to meet microservice SLO-requirements has been accepted at OSDI 2020.
- Jul 3, 2020 Our paper on ML-based load-balancing in the Linux Kernel’s CFS has been accepted at ApSys 2020.
- Jun 29, 2020 Our paper on ML-based diagnosis and localization of large-scale distribted file-system failures has been accepted at Supercomputing 2020.
- May 31, 2020 Our paper on domain-knowledge guided reinforcement learning for scheduling tasks across CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs has been accepted at ICML 2020.
- Mar 4, 2020 Our paper on intelligent malware targeting autonomous vehicle safety has been accepted at DSN 2020.
- Oct 29, 2019 Our DSN 2019 paper was featured on CSL News, Science Daily, Daily Illini, EurekAlert, Sina, and Guancha.cn.
- Mar 4, 2019 Our papers on using Bayesian methods to perform targeted fault injection and model fault propagation in AI-driven systems have been accepted at DSN 2019.